2/21/09
Good vs. Bad
So we are driving to the gym last week when Reese pipes up, "Mom, ghostes (that's what she calls them) are bad. This is out of no where so all I can think to say without laughing is "really Reese, you think so?" "Yeah, they come at night and snatch you away from your house". Yikes, I'm thinking where is this information coming from? Abbi pipes up in back, "not all ghosts are bad Reese, you know "Casper, the FRIENDLY ghost ( and she heavily emphasizes the friendly), and what about the Holy Ghost (go Abbi), that can't be mean". I love that she calls the Holy Ghost a "that". At this point I can't help giggling a bit. So I say, " Do you agree that there are good and bad ghosts Reese"? She then proceeds to close the conversation by saying, " Yeah there are good and bad ghostes. The bad ones snatch you away, but the good ones don't. I think the one's on the ground are good ones (meaning her shadow)". And with that she had no more to say about the subject. This is why I LOVE being home with my girls. We have some of the best conversations, and they are usually at completely random times, like this one. i sure love you kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The things that kids think about makes you wonder some time. They always seem to come up with the most random things! Love the pictures from the post before. Looks like your still having fun even if you are stuck inside.
Your girls are so smart and too cute!!
Post a Comment