P.S. I know these pictures look like they were taken in some sort of prison, or some other shady spot, but she actually practices at Springville high school, in the basement. They do call it the "dungeon" though, so close to shady...
We try to keep ourselves entertained for the hour ad a half that we watch, and Brynn is always willing to be adorable.
Reese is looking suspicious because she was just about to climb the chain link fence when I clicked this.
Abbi loves her leotard, and is showing me just how happy she is to be at gymnastics.
Her favorite station. They practice on the uneven bars, the horse, balance beam, and the floor. This last week her favorite changed to the horse because she was doing so well jumping up on it, but I didn't get a picture of her doing that.
3/1/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment