2/21/09

Have A Little Fun


                                          I told Reese to pucker up, and this is what I got.
 Abbi is always finding cute ways to play with Brynn. She LOVED getting pushed in this box!
                                   At one point we had 5 balloon on each of their heads, impressive!
       P.S. I can't WAIT until the weather stays warmer for more than a day or two so I can have pictures of us OUTdoors. (Or maybe I could just get ALL new furniture so the background at least looks different...hey, a girl can dream!) We have actually had a few nice days this week, and by nice I mean 45-50 degrees tops, but sunny, so we went to the park, and rode bikes with friends. No pictures of those outside days, that could have broken up the inside picture thing I have goin' on.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok 45-50 degrees that is just crazy cold!!! I dont know how you do it!!! Your awesome!! I think I would freeze to death!! (: