2/15/09
You had a Birthday shout Hooray!!
Happy 31st Birthday to you Andy, I love you! Tuesdays are incredibly crazy these days so the girls and I decided to heart attack Andy. (don't mind the sparse decorations...it's coming along, SLOWLY!!) Every year I make a yellow cake with chocolate frosting, and sprinkles of coarse. Andy I love you so much! The list I could make of the things I love about you could go on for at least a line or two...I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid. You are my best friend, your girls' hero, always there for a good laugh, and you always want to come home to us and be with us, that says alot to me right there. I will stop right there. my 2 lines are almost up. I'm so happy that you had a great day you sexy man...xoxoxo


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay Happy Birthday to Andy!!!
Happy Birthday Andy! We hope you had a great day!
OMG! I forgot about heart attacking!!!! That is the best ever!!!!! I am inspired to do it to my husband! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment