12/7/08

Family Night In

Tonight was so much fun. We had a night devoted to the girls. Whatever they wanted to do, we did. We ordered some pizza, bought some sugar cookies, I made some cream cheese frosting, and we had a party. I suggested that we decorate a few cookies for other people, maybe? Abbi and Reese thought it might be better to decorate a cookie a day for themselves, and do something else for neighbors. 
After pizza and cookies we played a little mother may I, or father may I (of coarse), red light green light, and some simon says. To top off the night the girls wanted to jump on daddy, and wrestle with him, and end it with a horsey ride. Even though Brynn can't walk, she crawled as fast as she could to be with her sisters, and when we played red light green light she got first class service being carried everywhere she went. Overall, this was a really fun night, and the girls felt pretty special being able to make all of the choices! 




2 comments:

Melissa said...

those are the best times. great memories they will remember!

Parnell's said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!