12/10/08

My 3 Girls!


My friend Karen took our family pictures last month, and here are just a few from the shoot. I'm having problems importing the pictures, or I would have 50 pictures posted already!!! Thank you so much Karen for taking our families pictures! the odds were not in our favor this day. Daylight savings had just happened, and here we are taking pictures at 4:30 on an overcast day, when it gets dark at 5:30, so overcast wasn't ideal. Yet, Karen still took our pictures, and they turned out beautiful! Here are my cuties, thanks again Karen...you are Fabulous!!!
                                                                Brynn  9 months old
                                                                 Abbi almost 6 years old
                                                                   Reese 3 years old

1 comment:

Darla said...

I love these pics, Megan! Sooo cute. Reese's face! Anyway, and then I read your family night post and almost cried. I hope we can do that someday (preferably when we HAVE our own space). As for our living conditions, we've been at Geof.'s parents since July. His company was laying off like crazy and he was nervous about his employment. Looks like things are okay now and we are looking at moving back to Richmond, but it's not 100% sure (just because he's so dang tired of aviation). He was upgraded to captain in May and then the same down downgraded back to first officer (he and 80+ other first officers). Thank you economy!! So, that's life for Geof. and Darla. We'll see if we EVER get a break. }: