12/7/08

Yeah, I know...My mouth is HUGE in this picture!


Lucky for us the Parnells come to Utah every few months because of family that Ricki has here. They have been great friends of ours for years, and it's so nice to be able to see them so often. Usually when they come out I don't take pictures, so I wanted to capture a few precious moments...
Its crazy how large my mouth is in this picture!!! Ricki was NOT wanting to be in a picture at all, but it has been way too long since I have taken a picture so here we have it. 

Abbi was looking through some old photos, and came across some pictures of Brig and her when they were tiny kids, and she was so happy to learn that she has been friends with him since birth. I know most of these are crazy pictures, but sometimes it's more fun that way...looks like Reese is in the middle of a blink in this picture. ha ha, love it.

3 comments:

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

It's not the huge mouth I noticed, it's the food in Ricki's mouth. LOL Let the kids choose what to do for a whole night sounds awesome. We will have to try it sometime.

Janelle said...

You hair is so long! I'm not sure I have ever seen it that long...ever! Very pretty!

Parnell's said...

I told you not to put those pictures. I look so tired in them!