7/11/10

4th of July

I really love the 4th of July. There are always friends and family around and usually some yummy bbqs. This year we celebrated twice. First on Saturday we went to my parent's neighborhood swim/ bbq party. Then that same night we headed over to my grandpa's house in Provo. He has the best backyard ever, it looks right into BYU's stadium. So we could hear Carrie Underwood singing, and of coarse the fireworks are in perfect view.






Abbi and Reese are getting a better view of the stadium.





























Then on Monday we had a super fun time getting together with friends and having another bbq, and lighting fireworks.

Brynn found a fluff and tried for some time to blow off each individual fluff.


















































You would think I have only one outfit but really I just love wearing stripes to make my belly look even bigger!! I should really think before I hop in a picture with these tiny girls!















This was after 4 other attempts to get them to look at me. This one at least shows all of their cute faces a little bit.














And these jokers made these faces in all of their pictures. It was really funny.































2 comments:

Janelle said...

Your preggo belly is cute!

Darla said...

So...you're pregnant?! Wow. I didn't even know. You must have mentioned it in an earlier blog that I haven't read. What's up? A boy, a girl? Do you know? And your parents are back from Denmark. Time has flown! Wow! I'd love to talk to you about it! So cool!