7/11/10

Back from Denmark


My parents flew home on July 1st from their mission to Denmark. My dad was serving as mission president there, my mom as mission mom, and my little sisters were able to go to an incredible international school that took them on field trips all over Europe. It's been a little over a week now having them back, and it's been really great to have them around again.
My dad was able to meet Brynn for the first time, along with 3 others grandkids he has never met before.
Mom and dad wanted me and my sister to take off their name tags since they were no longer missionaries.


I don't have a ton of pictures of me pregnant, Hello big belly!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Welcome home to your parents!!! And, I can't believe how grown up Alta and Mila are! I am tripping out!