Reese was very happy that I was FINALLY able to put a ponytail in her hair. She has asked me to do a ponytail for that last 2 years, no joke, and the poor girl hasn't had enough hair to do one, in the back of her head, until now. Behold, the glorious ponytail! Oh coarse then Brynn wanted one too and I just love that chubby profile!
Abbi: "Mom is that river full of allergies?" (She meant algae)
Brynn: "I have the hip ups."
"The Happy Couple"
I'm not clever with words like so many of you cute bloggers. I'm a mom of 4 beautiful girls. A wife to a man that really is my bff. I'm a best friend to some, a good friend to others, and hopefully not an enemy to anyone. I've been married for 10 1/2 years, and my life continues to surprise me, in a good way. I love to read, and kickbox, and exercise in any way really. I have many interests that I haven't explored yet, but I will. As cliche as it is "Life is Good". Crazy at times, but it's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment