3/28/10

Daddy's Girls plus one

If you didn't know, we are expecting baby number 4. I'm 17 weeks along, and due September 3rd.

It's a good thing that daddy loves his little girls because we just found out baby number 4 is a girl also!! I was laughing when we found out because I knew that we would have another girl! I mini dreamed what it would be like to have a boy, but it will have to stay a mini dream because we are so excited for another girl!

P.S. Reese is going through this phase where she loves to pull a strand of hair right down into the middle of her face. She LOVES it that way, and not matter how I do her hair she tries to work that crazy piece of hair into her face.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh my gosh, another cute girl!! Congrats!! That is so exciting...its better that way anyway becuase she will have older sisters to look after her! I dont knwo if you have heard but we are having a girl too! We are still keeping it a secret from a ton of people so that has been fun!

Well Congrats, we are excited for you!

Whit said...

congrats Megan! a house full of girls... not to shabby!