Cute pictures. That's cute Abbi has lucky underwear. At the gym they have a little play refrigerator, what was found inside...Anna's flip flops, her bloomers and her underwear! Love ya Adele
Abbi: "Mom is that river full of allergies?" (She meant algae)
Brynn: "I have the hip ups."
"The Happy Couple"
I'm not clever with words like so many of you cute bloggers. I'm a mom of 4 beautiful girls. A wife to a man that really is my bff. I'm a best friend to some, a good friend to others, and hopefully not an enemy to anyone. I've been married for 10 1/2 years, and my life continues to surprise me, in a good way. I love to read, and kickbox, and exercise in any way really. I have many interests that I haven't explored yet, but I will. As cliche as it is "Life is Good". Crazy at times, but it's good.
3 comments:
I have over a dozen "faces" of Reese. I am dedicating a blog post just to her. It will be called, " The many faces of Reese." Watch for it!
I love all your new posts! I was sad with Brig gone all day to. It's nice but sad.
Cute pictures. That's cute Abbi has lucky underwear. At the gym they have a little play refrigerator, what was found inside...Anna's flip flops, her bloomers and her underwear! Love ya
Adele
Post a Comment