skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Barron Family

Andy-Megan-Abbi-Reese-Brynn-Reagan

9/20/09

Preschool

Reese actually started preschool on September 1st, but I'm a slacker. It was pretty funny, I took the pictures of her on her first day, way more than Abbi would let me take of her, and then when I went to drop her off on her second day of preschool she stood by the door and waited there. I asked what she was waiting for and she looked at me like I was slow, and responded, "aren't  you going to take my picture?" Luckily I still had my camera with me so I snapped a quick shot of her. So here is Reese's 1st and 2nd day of preschool.    



Posted by andyandmeg@gmail.com at 1:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Sweet baby Reagan, 10 days old

Sweet baby Reagan, 10 days old
Just to remember her so tiny

Policy Clothing

Policy Clothing
Click here to check out our new business
Abbi: "Mom is that river full of allergies?" (She meant algae)
Brynn: "I have the hip ups."

"The Happy Couple"

"The Happy Couple"
I'm not clever with words like so many of you cute bloggers. I'm a mom of 4 beautiful girls. A wife to a man that really is my bff. I'm a best friend to some, a good friend to others, and hopefully not an enemy to anyone. I've been married for 10 1/2 years, and my life continues to surprise me, in a good way. I love to read, and kickbox, and exercise in any way really. I have many interests that I haven't explored yet, but I will. As cliche as it is "Life is Good". Crazy at times, but it's good.

Reagan, 7 months old

Reagan, 7 months old

Brynn, 3 years old

Brynn, 3 years old

Reese, 5 years old

Reese, 5 years old

Abbi, 8 years old

Abbi, 8 years old

My Blog List

  • Jensen Family
    16 years ago

Friends

  • Kristi Martone
  • Todd and Cate
  • Sarah and Darren
  • Megan and Blake
  • Tyler and Aubrey
  • Natalie and Briggs
  • Luke and Alisa
  • Jason and Trisa
  • Jackie and Garrett
  • Mandi and Matt
  • Darla and Geoff
  • Tom and Chanelle
  • Bard and Ricki
  • Laura and Isaac
  • Erin and Jeremy
  • Janelle and Corey
  • Jen and Jerome
  • Jarom Moore
  • Whitney Brinton
  • Jessica and Jeremiah
  • Adele Wilson
  • Tera Dick
  • Tovah and Steve
  • Josh and Amanda
  • Chad and Julie
  • Cari and Bill
  • Jason and Karen

Blog Archive

  • Jun 2011 (1)
  • May 2011 (3)
  • Apr 2011 (2)
  • Feb 2011 (5)
  • Dec 2010 (2)
  • Nov 2010 (9)
  • Oct 2010 (1)
  • Sep 2010 (5)
  • Aug 2010 (3)
  • Jul 2010 (4)
  • Jun 2010 (3)
  • Apr 2010 (1)
  • Mar 2010 (5)
  • Feb 2010 (1)
  • Jan 2010 (4)
  • Dec 2009 (3)
  • Nov 2009 (5)
  • Sep 2009 (3)
  • Aug 2009 (3)
  • Jul 2009 (6)
  • May 2009 (5)
  • Apr 2009 (4)
  • Mar 2009 (9)
  • Feb 2009 (4)
  • Jan 2009 (4)
  • Dec 2008 (6)
  • Nov 2008 (8)
  • Oct 2008 (6)
  • Sep 2008 (3)
  • Aug 2008 (6)
  • Jul 2008 (3)
  • Jun 2008 (8)
  • May 2008 (4)
  • Apr 2008 (3)

I miss Maui

I miss Maui

Funny Flashback

Funny Flashback

Cousins

Cousins

My Girls

My Girls

Andy and Brynn

Andy and Brynn

The Grotto Trail Waterfall

The Grotto Trail Waterfall

Grandma, Abbi 7 1/2, Reese 4 1/2, Brynn 2 1/2

Grandma, Abbi 7 1/2, Reese 4 1/2, Brynn 2 1/2
July 2, 2010 The day after my parents came home from their mission to Denmark

Andy and his Snowman

Andy and his Snowman

Hiking the Y

Hiking the Y

Who's sayin Hi?