So I had to go to Karen's house to upload these pictures taken last November. So finally...here are a few of my favorites! My friend Karen took them on a crazy dark and cloudy day! they turned out awesome! Click here to check out her work!shinephotographybykaren.com

9 comments:
Love, Love them! I especially LOVE the black and white photo. Your friend did a great job. Does she have a blog or web page?
So cute!! I love them!!
great pics! love them!
So, so cute! It's kind of funny that you posted these now because I was just thinking that we needed to get ours done. I'll have to check out your friend's website.
I love these pictures! Good job karen!
Love you girls! The pics are perfect, Megan! Happy birthday to Abbi (I know it's late)! I can't believe how old they're (we) are getting!
Love you girls! The pics are perfect, Megan! Happy birthday to Abbi (I know it's late)! I can't believe how old they're (we) are getting!
Adorable pictures and family.
Hi Megan! Yes, I found your blog through what i guess is being described as "blog stalking". Haha. I don't even remember who's blog I found your blog on. I love these photos! You look absolutely amazing!
Post a Comment