11/23/08

Happy 3rd Birthday Reese

Reese wanted a princess party, but she doesn't care about princesses. That is very like Reese. She doesn't really want things yet, so when I asked her what she wants for her birthday she told me candy. So, I put as much candy on her cake as I could, and along with her gift from us we gave her 2 packs of her own gum. Gum is her favorite thing in the world right now. 

Reese invited 8 friends to her party, and they had a tea party, made pretty necklaces, decorated cupcakes, and played. It was a very fun party, and Reese's 1st friend party. We love you Reese!!

Reese's Favorite Things
1. Gum
2. Nilla (Soy milk vanilla)
3. cartoons in the morning
4. Reading books by herself or with 
mommy, daddy, or Abbi.
5. Playing pretend with her ponies 
and dolls.
6. Nursery
7. Sitting on laps and snuggling
8. Throwing fits!!!






7 comments:

Summer said...

SO CUTE! LITTLE DID WE KNOW THE FLU WAS LURKING.....HA HA

Darla said...

She's soo gorgeous, Megan!! I love that hair! Dayne has that same shirt, btw. So cute. Can't believe she's already 3!! And Cole and Abbi are almost 6. Wow, that must mean WE'RE almost middle age. yuck.

The Wilsons said...

What a cute cake! I'm excited to see twilight, a friend is reading the book right now, then we will go. We will go when all the fanatics like yourself have already seen it :) Good luck with doing Abbi's hair, everyday!

Janelle said...

cuuuuute! i cant believe she is 3 already! i especially liked the marshmallow clouds on the cake. also, i dont know why i noticed this, but every single one of those children was blonde...kinda crazy! haha!

Unknown said...

That cake sure looks yummy!!!

Amanda and Laura said...

Looks like Reese had a fun birthday party. That's funny about Brynn being a climber. I've never had one either, but Aaron is changing that for me. Just when you think your house is baby proofed, they start climbing on things and you have to start over.

Mandi said...

So cute! So I have a few questions for you. How did you get your blog to fill up the whole page? I love it! Also, do you want some family pictures? Let me know!