11/23/08

Abbi's New Hair

This was her first time getting her hair done professionally. Abbi is funny because she is very stubborn in some areas, and easily swayed in others. Her hair is something that she is very stubborn about. A headband is her idea of doing her hair, so when she wanted to get bangs like mine, and layers, like mine, I was unsure how that would end up looking on a regular basis. BUT...she promised that she would let me do her hair All the time, I love promises from 5 year olds. The really cute part was after the hair cute she turns to my friend Lynsey and says, "Okay, are you going to put highlights in now, I think I want it a little lighter like my moms." I love your new hair Abbi!


1 comment:

Darla said...

So I'm commenting on every post, sorry! What a doll Abbi is! Dayne is OBSESSED with headbands. But they're a mess and her hair always looks pretty out of control. Definate stubborn streak in that girl...