11/23/08
TWILIGHT OPENING NIGHT!!!
Yeah for Twilight!! I love these books, so I was really excited to go to the opening night of Twilight. What was even more fun was going all out for it. We got to the movie theater 6 hours early, oh yeah baby! That's getting there at 6:00 p.m. for a 12:05 a.m. movie!! There were actually 5 of us...jenny came later, and we had so much fun having a girls night. So I was planning on getting a shirt to wear to the movie for months in advance, and then a few days before I started waffling, but I am so happy I did because then Karen and Trisa went and bought some also. We ordered take out, and roamed the mall a little bit, and played games, and ate snacks...I loved it. Did I love the actual movie??? WELL...Love, no. Like, yes. I am a pretty big Twilight nerd, so I was REALLY hoping they would stick to the book hard core, and of coarse it didn't, and after the movie was done I was thinking, no seriously there could be another hour and a half and I don't think I would have noticed. But, it was fun, and I since I was expecting it to be horrible it was way better than what I was expecting. Yeah for Twilight, and this super fun night!
Here's Julie pretend making out with Edward.
Oh Edward. Ha Ha ha. Surprisingly I thought he was way better looking than I originally thought.
We had to book it out of the store after the store clerk told us we weren't allowed to take pictures inside their store. We thought she was going to call mall security on us!
It was so fun to just be dumb, and have fun with this!

Middle, Middle. Right where we wanted to be!
Great picture of karen, not so great of me, but this reminds me of our Maui pics, so had to add it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GET THAT PICTURE OF ME OFF!!!! sCARY!! lOVIN THE OTHER PICS BUT THE LAST ONE??? YIKES OF ME!
you crazies. Still haven't seen it. I loved the 1st book and then it kind of faded for me. But I do want to see the movie..with NO expectations. (:
Looks like a blast! I used to work with Trisa. It was funny to see her in your pictures. How do you guys know eachother?
Post a Comment