she is a cutie. she is a spitting image of your dad (in cute baby girl form, of course)...im sure he is diggin' that! sounds like she is really happy and playful....kinda like her mom, maybe?! haha.
Abbi: "Mom is that river full of allergies?" (She meant algae)
Brynn: "I have the hip ups."
"The Happy Couple"
I'm not clever with words like so many of you cute bloggers. I'm a mom of 4 beautiful girls. A wife to a man that really is my bff. I'm a best friend to some, a good friend to others, and hopefully not an enemy to anyone. I've been married for 10 1/2 years, and my life continues to surprise me, in a good way. I love to read, and kickbox, and exercise in any way really. I have many interests that I haven't explored yet, but I will. As cliche as it is "Life is Good". Crazy at times, but it's good.
4 comments:
she is a cutie. she is a spitting image of your dad (in cute baby girl form, of course)...im sure he is diggin' that! sounds like she is really happy and playful....kinda like her mom, maybe?! haha.
So cute! She sure is feeling out!
Those cheeks are too cute...it's amazing how fast they grow.
she is to die for meg...holy cow and to think she came to be because of my trailer....Ha HA HA....
Post a Comment