Abbi had her very first field trip last week to Pumpkinland. I am so happy that I volunteered because it was soo much fun!! It was Abbi's first time riding a bus, she thought it was awesome. She kept giggling (that is just like me to giggle when she likes something) because we didn't have to wear seat belts. The kids ran for 2 1/2 hours straight! They ran to the corn maze, and all the way through it. They ran around a small playground, and then there was a bigger playground that the kids really went crazy. Then they were all able to chose a pumpkin, and they ran to chose their own pumpkin, it was tiring just watching. on the bus ride back to the school I told Abbi that she could sit by a friend if she wanted to, but she said she would rather sit by me. Bink, bink... That made me feel good!! She is so adorable, it was a great time!
Abbi: "Mom is that river full of allergies?" (She meant algae)
Brynn: "I have the hip ups."
"The Happy Couple"
I'm not clever with words like so many of you cute bloggers. I'm a mom of 4 beautiful girls. A wife to a man that really is my bff. I'm a best friend to some, a good friend to others, and hopefully not an enemy to anyone. I've been married for 10 1/2 years, and my life continues to surprise me, in a good way. I love to read, and kickbox, and exercise in any way really. I have many interests that I haven't explored yet, but I will. As cliche as it is "Life is Good". Crazy at times, but it's good.
2 comments:
ummmm....LOVE that you still say "bink, bink"!!! its moments like this where i realize i really, REALLY miss you!
That looks like fun! I'm going with brig on his first field trip on Tuesday!
Post a Comment