We had our cute little babes last week. Reagan was born on August 28th, a day AFTER my birthday! The doctor asked if I wanted to be induced on the 27th, and I said I would wait until Monday the 30th. (the day I was supposed to get induced) He was super nice and told me I could get induced the next day instead if I wanted to. So, I was induced on Saturday. (Yeah for me)
Everything went really well. I had to have penicillin for a few hours before the nurses would really pump up the pitocin, but once Dr. Judd broke my water I had her within an hour and 3 pushes.
She was 8lbs 6 oz. and 20 inches long with a perfectly round head...so pretty! We had a tricky time choosing a name because I was set on Olivia for the past few months, but I didn't think she looked like an Olivia when she was born. We both liked the name Reagan, and Andy was cute and let me decide which name she should have. So, after looking at her for a few days I liked Reagan (pronounced Reegan) better. So her name is Reagan Rose Barron, and the girls and Andy call her both Reagan and Rosepetal.




2 comments:
Congrats girl! She is adorable. 4 girls? Sammy would love to be at your house. she is surrounded by boys. Love the name and I love Dr. Judd.
Look at how gorgeous you are, Megan! And 4 girls!! You were right. You ARE going to have a volleyball team. (;
Post a Comment