I asked Reese what she wanted for her birthday, and she told me candy, gum, and lip gloss. Her three favorite things in the world, lip gloss winning hands down. She wakes up in the morning and has a lip gloss in her hands within minutes most mornings. Reese is a riot most of the time, she has a great imagination, loves to sing, do ANYTHING with Abbi, and that curly hair bobbing around makes me smile. She is one cute little girl and I am so happy she gets to be apart of our family!








11/22/09
Not Quite, but Close Enough
Reese turns 4 on Tuesday the 24th, but she had her party today and we had a blast. There is nothing quite like 9 little girls (well 13 with the older kids and the babies) squealing and laughing together. I love it! I love birthdays, and I love birthday parties!! Reese has been excited about her party for a week, and today she could hardly sit still because she was so anxious for her friends to come over. The girls played hot potato, musical chairs/(butterflies), a funny game of eating gummy worms with their hands behind their backs (because butterflies can't use their hands), and making candy necklaces. Then there is always cake, ice cream, and presents. There was no breathing room when it was time to open presents. No one wanted to miss a thing so they gradually crowded in more and more until all of their heads were touching to watch Reese open her presents. It was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hardly recognize Reese without her curly hair. Looks like she had a great birthday. Give her kisses for us.
Post a Comment