11/28/09

One of my Favorites!

I am Thankful for so many things, and food it right there at the top! I love Thanksgiving! It makes me giddy to think about, I think it's fun to help peel 30 pounds of potatoes, and then help to mash all 30 pounds the next day. I love that it takes hours, sometimes days to prepare this feast, and then in 30 minutes everyone is stuffed to the brim, and then it's leftovers...yummy! I love dessert, period! I am grateful for super cool friends who invite us into their home to enjoy the day with them. I am grateful for my family spread all over the world, even though I don't get to see them on holidays. Right now, I am just grateful.
These are All potatoes
Karen's first Turkey! A total success. Don't believe the package for cooking though. This one said 4-5 hours. This bad boy took 7 hours! Good thing she planned for that though.
Check this awesome picture out. I look like I'm sleeping, and nice light...Better luck next time.
Jade, Malia, and Abbsie
My camera has issues. A wicked game of Chess...can't you tell?
There were 35 people in all. We had enough food for about 80 though, no joke.

No comments: