Props to you Andy! He lets the girls jump on OR off of him, wrestle him, tickle, play fight him, etc...etc..., and he just goes with it. Love you!
Brynn is laughing, not crying! She LOVES the trampoline. If she sees either of the girls on it, she points and says, "bounce" until I take her out.
Abbi is just like me, she giggles like crazy when she really likes something. Then her nostrils flare, and that makes her laugh harder because she likes it when her nostrils "wiggle".
We tried to get Brynners in here
also, but that just didn't work out. She was too busy bouncing.
I know I need my hair done, it's on my list of to do's...
Abbi wanted to take a picture.
Or two.
1 comment:
Oh yes, that's exactly what I was thinking..., you need your hair done! (; Geesh Meg, you're gorgeous! My kids LOVE the trampoline (but we don't have the fancy screen around it..or even the nice blue pads, in fact). Hope all is well!
Post a Comment