5/17/09

My Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day, and I make sure to tell Andy just how much I love it....for about a week in advance, just to make sure. Andy was amazing! He got the girls up, fed, bathed, and dressed, all before I got up and ready. Then he made me oatmeal, just like I like it. During the whole day he and the girls made the day so great!
 Abbi and Reese made me cute pictures in church, and Abbi made me a flower pen and pad of paper at school. Andy arranged for me to get my hair done, I got a new purse, and I even got a back massage from Andy, yippee for me!! We ate dinner with friends, and Andy was super helpful in every way. This was truly a fabulous Mother's day for me! Thank you Andy, Abbi, Reese, and Brynn xoxoxo


Pretend this was posted on the 10th

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mothers day is just the best day around!

Darla said...

What a nice Andy, you have. (;