She decided on the prettiest flowers there were, because there are 3 colors, and a chocolate bar. (You can't go wrong with a chocolate bar.) I suggested she also make a card, and is was seriously adorable, complete with a picture of Abbi and Mrs. hansen on the front, and 3 full sentences in the inside about how much she loved being in kindergarten.
Bink...bink...

I'm not usually one to get all teary eyed, but graduation was just so crazy cute. They sang tons of songs, and looked adorable in their blue caps and gowns. I have no doubt that Abbi will do great things, she is such a fantastic kid. We lucked out for sure, she will be a great role model for her younger sisters. Love you Abbsie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow your girls are growing up so fast...wait that means mine are too. What are we going to do? I love the pictures. Abbie looks so much older to me!
Way to go, Abbie! How early to finish Kindergarten! And the whole graduation thing? So cute! We're back in VA, Megan. I don't know if you knew that. We've been back about 3 weeks. Cole signed up for Kindergarten so he'd have a few weeks to get to know other kids in the neighborhood before the summer..so we'll see. He goes all day, though. crazy! I was just looking through an old photo album with pics of Abbie and Cole-babies!
Post a Comment