3/8/09
Look at that funny face. When I ask her to smile half the time I get a regular smile from her, and the other half I get silly faces like this. Reese has been doing an intro to Jazz dance class for the past 8 weeks. The class is only 25 minutes long, but for a 3 year old even that amount of time can be a bit too much for paying attention. She may not have been focused the whole time, but she had a fun time, and that's all I cared about.
Reese is easily distracted at times, and she just loved drawing pictures on the ground with her prop while everyone else danced.

Here she is actually doing the dance. This is her favorite part when they lay on their tummy and kick their legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Summer is laughing at Reese...she said " oh c mon reese....dance!" So cute..looks like that trail may be a good picture spot???? HA HA fun!
Reese's hair is adorable, Megan. I LOVE it!! I looked up your 'new business'! How exciting! Howz it doing? How are you? Wish you could come visit...you're always so much fun to talk to.
Post a Comment