3/1/09

Happy Birthday Brynn!

       Since Brynners was born on Leap day, we get to choose what day we want to celebrate her birthday. We are choosing March 1st as her birthday, (until her ACTUAL birthaday...of coarse)                               While singing Happy Birthday. She was happy and calm.
                                                               Where is my cake?
                                                             Aahhhh... better!
                                                                     Second piece
She knew just what to do, and even climbed into the bag to get the toy and dress in there.

     
    Brynn was hilarious!!! I have NEVER seen a kid stuff their face as quickly as she did with her cake. The video helps show how serious she is. The second I put her cake on the tray she stuffed it in her face without ANY prompting. She certainly knows what she wants, and she wants it ALL!! love you, love you Brynners. Happy Birthday! Thank you for giving us big pat-hugs, and lots of love.

   :::Brynn Loves:::
-Being held.
-Eating, especially string cheese, and obviously cake now!
-Mommy! She is definitely a momma's girl for now.
-She loves to climb, and pull down things high up.
-She loves baths, and being in the bathroom when the other girls are in the bath.
-She loves her sisters, and tries to follow them everywhere!
-She loves to throw fits, and she throws her head back and falls back on the ground and actually kicks her legs while throwing the fit...what a girl:)
-She loves to explore, and discover new things.    

8 comments:

Parnell's said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! I love the picture below of reese. so funny. That's awesome that Abbi is doing gymnastics.

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT!!! She is so cute she must love food as much as our little guy. They grow up so fast, Landon will be one in April and I don't know where the year has gone. Looks like you had a great day!

Deb Dowdle said...

Megan ... we miss YOU and your REALLY REALLY REALLY corny husband. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

I cant believe that she is a year already!! She is such a cutie! I cant wait to see you guys this weekend.

Janelle said...

Too cuuuute! I can't believe she is one! Your kids have bdays at warp speed!

McLerran Family said...

That's so cute! She's serious about her cake eating!

Chanelle said...

I can't believe your baby is one! Time sure flies!!!

Mandi said...

Our babies are so big! she is a doll and she needs to meet Jay!