11/1/08

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


      Reese really was happy today even though she looks pretty mad right here. Abbi was a super cute Hannah Montana. Reese was a dog, and Brynn was a kitty. We had almost NO trick or treaters...that's what we get for livin' in the boonies! Oh and notice the deflated pumpkins in the back, so sad for them:(
                                              
                                     This cat costume cracked me up! I love the round belly.

8 comments:

McLerran Family said...

Cute costumes! I love the little whiskers on Brynn's kitty!

Unknown said...

I love the cat costume! We arent going any where for christmas. That would be so awesome if you guys came out here!!! My kids need to play with their other cousins!! (:

Parnell's said...

Cute little girls! It looks like you guy's had fun.

Melissa said...

Oh, the girls are SOOO cute! : ) Isn't it fun to dress them up and just laugh and laugh cuz they are too cute? Glad to hear Halloween was fun!

Chanelle said...

Wow I can't believe how big Brynn is getting. She looks just like you!

Summer said...

HA HA your girls make me laugh! Reese is killin me.....LOL oh my gosh!

Megan and Mike said...

Megan! do you remember me? Im matt mcrae's sister! Your kids are just gorgeous! janelle foung my blog and thats how i found you!

Mandi said...

Hannah Montana? That is so cute! I remember you told me how much she absolutely loved her! So cute!