skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lost Tooth
We were pretty surprised when Abbi showed us her loose tooth a few weeks ago. She's only 5 1/2, I don't remember losing my first tooth until I was almost 7 I think! But after a whole week it finally fell out on October 11th... I know a little late on the entry. Abbi was so sad because she was at her cousin's house when it fell out, and it was left there on accident. So we wrote the tooth fairy a letter hoping that she would understand, and the tooth fairy was extra understanding, and left her a dollar. Abbi was pumped about the dollar, but she really wanted the tooth fairy to have the tooth, so we made sure to get the tooth back, and she put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy to take, but Reese unfortunately got to it first, and now it is somewhere in the carpet... Abbi however, is really hoping that the tooth fairy has special eyes that can see teeth anywhere, and she got it even though it was lost. we are hoping the same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment