
I was so excited to get my hair done that i had to make a post of it. This time I just let Lynsey do her thing, and I didn't know how blond she was going to make it. Turns out that she made it Very blonde, and I love it! Then my girls thought it would be fun to do my hair for me. You can't see the back of my head or you would see another 500 clippies!!
6 comments:
There is the Megan I know! You still looked amazing with Brown hair, but now you are Megan again! I love it and it looks great!
Gorgeous!
How cute, it looks great!
Very stylish!!! I have a similar picture (I think Caelan used every bow and clip in our house).
Ok I cant even tell you how much i miss that hair color on you! You look soooooo cute! hello Carried Underwood again! miss you guys like crazy! especially when I look at your blog. Lets chill this weekend.
you look so cute. You are one of those lucky people that can do so many colors and look beautiful! Luck girl.
Post a Comment