8/9/08

TWILIGHTER!!! YOU BETTER BELIEVE I"LL GET A T-SHIRT FOR THE MOVIE!!


Okay, so my obsession for the past year has been Twilight, and all of the other books that are included in the series. Karen pointed out that I haven't mentioned any of the books of my blog, and that's pretty tragic because I'm a lost cause with my addiction. I will someday figure out how to paste a picture from another website on my blog, but until then Yeah for Breaking Dawn!! I LOVED IT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked the end of this book, but I thought it was a little slow. Not my favorite out of the series. I loved the third book.

Mandi said...

Ok, this is so funny. I remember our long talks and debates about who should play the characters. So you would think that time would make my obsession calm down...NOPE! I check the website all the time and am so excited! We should go together! I feel like a 16 year old orem high school student!