8/9/08

Our day at Thanksgiving Point

I took the girls to the Children's garden at Thanksgiving point. The girls loved walking through the gardens... I wasn't sure if they would like it or not. Abbi really got into the photography spirit, and so all of the pictures but one are things she wanted me to take pictures of.      Nice shiner huh?! She just might end up with a permanent dent if she doesn't stop knocking her forehead. :)                                             Here is cute Abbi with an almost smile.

                                                                          My Cuties!!
                                                                    Deep in thought
                                                          This was my favorite area. 
   It's hard to believe all of the beautiful things in this garden are totally hidden until you get right in the gardens!
                                                                        Good Times!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

pretty place! i cant believe how grown up abbi is! shes starting to look like a little woman! all of them are cuties =)

Jen and Jerome said...

Your girls are adorable! I miss you!

Parnell's said...

So cute! It looks like a fun day!

The Wilsons said...

Your girls are adorable! Is Andy okay being so out numbered. Josh loves his girls, and doesn't mind dolls. He loves to do Anna's hair and pick out her clothes:)I miss you a lot. I'm glad we have a way to stay in touch.