Megan - it's me, Tera (Sorensen) Dick. I saw your comment on Jessica's blog. I'm so glad to have found you. I, too, joined the blogging world (www.thedickfam.blogspot.com). How have you been. Do you have an email address - I would love to catch up?
I am SO glad you found us.... isn't this blogging stuff wonderful. I have been able to get in touch with so many old friends. Let me know if there is anyone you are looking for I may now how to get a hold of them or I can tell you what their blog sites are. You have a beautiful family.
Megan! Yeah for blogging!!! Your gals are so cute. Do you have three? Or two? get me updated woman... I want to know what you have been up to, where you are living and anything else you want to share! I am so happy to get back into contact with you. Hope you are well. Love ya Whit whitbrint@yahoo.com
Abbi: "Mom is that river full of allergies?" (She meant algae)
Brynn: "I have the hip ups."
"The Happy Couple"
I'm not clever with words like so many of you cute bloggers. I'm a mom of 4 beautiful girls. A wife to a man that really is my bff. I'm a best friend to some, a good friend to others, and hopefully not an enemy to anyone. I've been married for 10 1/2 years, and my life continues to surprise me, in a good way. I love to read, and kickbox, and exercise in any way really. I have many interests that I haven't explored yet, but I will. As cliche as it is "Life is Good". Crazy at times, but it's good.
4 comments:
Megan - it's me, Tera (Sorensen) Dick. I saw your comment on Jessica's blog. I'm so glad to have found you. I, too, joined the blogging world (www.thedickfam.blogspot.com). How have you been. Do you have an email address - I would love to catch up?
I am SO glad you found us.... isn't this blogging stuff wonderful. I have been able to get in touch with so many old friends. Let me know if there is anyone you are looking for I may now how to get a hold of them or I can tell you what their blog sites are. You have a beautiful family.
i love the picture on the trampoline that is so cute! I'm stealing it!
Megan!
Yeah for blogging!!! Your gals are so cute. Do you have three? Or two? get me updated woman... I want to know what you have been up to, where you are living and anything else you want to share! I am so happy to get back into contact with you. Hope you are well.
Love ya
Whit
whitbrint@yahoo.com
Post a Comment