
She is such a cutie, and such a good baby! Brynn has bright blue eyes, and auburn hair. It's fun for me that she has quite a bit of hair because it gives me hope that soon I will be able to do things with it. She's 4 months old, and she is starting to roll back and forth on her sides, and she can grab toys and hold onto them. She laughs and smiles and coos when we look at her. She is great at pulling out her binky, and putting it back in her mouth. In the morning when she wakes up instead of crying right away she starts squeaking, and making cute noises while playing with her feet. We are so happy to have her in our family.
8 comments:
She is so cute! It looks like you had a fun week! Can't wait to see you guys!
She is so cute!!! Hope you guys are enjoying Springville.
Hey Megan. I found your blog through Janelle and thought that I would drop a line. You have a beautiful family! I can't believe how things have progressed in the past few years. Well, I guess I can believe it, but it's still crazy! I just wanted to say hi. You can check out our blog at jandhmoore.blogspot.com if you would like. Holly writes alot of random stuff on our blog but I'm trying to get her to update our lives as of late. Drop us a line anytime!
She is a cutie! I can totally tell that she's a Baron. All your girls are adorable!
I was blog hopping on Jackie and Garrett's. 3 Girls! How fun! They are too cute. I love their names too.
-Kerstin
You guys have the cutest girls... what a darling picture of Brynn!
She is such a doll! Such a cutie!! We miss you guys and really need to get together ASAP!!! Its been way too long!
So cute she is adorable! thanks for stopping by today! we had a blast as usual! Call me i want to know how the interview went!
Post a Comment