5/24/08

Miss Independent

Look at my big girl! This is a month late on my blog, but I couldn't leave this one out. Abbi learned to ride a bike without training wheels, YEAH!!! She rides like a champ now. Abbi is funny because when she decides that she can do something she does it and she does it well. So far, knock on wood, she hasn't had any falls on her bike, no scratches, really no trouble at all. This same week she taught herself how to tie her own shoelaces. I was showing her how I like to tie my shoes and she says, " No mommy, I think I'll do it my way", and she does. 

3 comments:

Summer said...

yeah abbi we knew you could do it! Good job mom for blogging FINALLY!

McLerran Family said...

Hi Megan! I love finding new blogs. I still can't believe how big Abbi is! All of your girls are adorable.

Erin

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute and I must say I am so impressed by all of your bloggin, I love it!