4/17/08

New addition to the family!

   Brynn is AMAZING!!! She is 7 weeks old today and she has been sleeping through the night for two weeks now. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself). I was not this lucky with either of the other girls, so I am fully appreciative of her sleeping skills. She goes to sleep between 9:30 and 10:30, and she sleeps until 6:30 A.M. WHAT, you may be asking yourself... so am I, I love it!!!! 
    We blessed Brynn on April 13th. It was so nice because Andy's sister Laura and her family came to stay with us for a week, and Nana and Papa, as my girls call them, stayed with us for a few days as well. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie. These pictures look great!

Alyssa said...

She is so cute!!! A cute little blendy baby :) - Alyssa

Unknown said...

she is so pretty!!!

Mandi said...

She is beautiful! We blessed Jay on the 13th too. We need to get these two together and I want to see your house! I want to see all your tile and wood work that you did when you were 9 months pregnant! Jay is also a crazy sleeper. He was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks when we moved him to his nursery. Now he sleeps 11 to 12 hours straight each night! I have to wake him up in the morning sometimes because I get scared. Other mornings, he wakes up laughing! We are blessed moms!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so beautiful! We need to get together! You better bet I'll be calling you!